- Demonstrates your commitment to the health and well-being of your employees
- Great way to recognize birthdays or service anniversaries, provides incentive awards, or as a bonus for achieving company's or individual objectives
- Shows you value your employees, and are interested in health management techniques in the workplace.
- Is cost effective because there is no investment in equipment or facilities
- No work time is lost since massages take place on break time
- Can be included as part of your employees benefit package
- In return, your company builds: respect and trust from employees, improved interpersonal office and customer relations, which, in turn, creates increased productivity, sales and revenues!